Rawhide chews are not a good chewing supplement for any companion animal. On top of the bleach and glue chemicals in these products. You have the problem of it splintering off. This can become lodged in their throat, and or can cause damage to their mouth.
Rawhide has always been on the No-no list of veterinarians. If you want to give them a chew toy, the companies Kong and Nylabon make safe chews for companions.
The Best Dog Dental Chews and toys we have found are the following:
• Our Top Pick: Nylabone Dura Chew XL Textured Dog Chew.
• Our Runner Up Pick: Natural Balance Dental Chews.
• Best Budget Pick: Arm & Hammer Gator Dog Dental Toy.
• Best Puppy Dental Chew: Nylabone Puppy T-Rex Chew Toy.
• Best Budget Pick: Outward Hound Bionic Ball.
• Best Puppy Teething Toy: Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick.
• Best Plush Dog Chew Toy: ZippyPaws Warriorz Plush Dog Toy.
We hope this has been helpful for your future chew and toy shopping.
One thought on “The Dangers Of Rawhide Chews”
Reblogged this on "OUR WORLD".
LikeLiked by 1 person